06 February 2010

Washington, D.C. or Bust

Most of Washington, D.C. cleared out of town on account of what weather forecasters were predicting as SNOWMAGEDDON. As I was driving along Independence Avenue, by the Washington Monument, I noticed there was a throng of geese on the Monument grounds. I called up Erika and invited her and Dave to come with Bennie and I to the Monument to see what the geese thought of Bennie and vice versa.

Bennie loved being out and about in the snow, and Dave was a sport for running around with him. Erika snapped some terrific photos.

Unfortunately, we didn’t get to find out what Bennie thought of the geese because as we walked up, the entire flock (all 100+ of them) flew away.

Here are some expert photos taken by Erika:













Here, Erika's boyfriend, Dave, is making friends with Bennie.





By the time I got him home, Bennie was worn out! As always, the aftermath looked something like this:

No comments:

Post a Comment