I was getting ready for work one morning and after coming out of the bathroom, I was greeted with this sight. Bennie had ripped apart my newspaper. Here is a photo of the mess.
Here he is posing with it. He looks slightly proud, if you ask me.
An another day, I caught him ripping up a card that came with a book I checked out from the Library of Congress. The card is supposed to go back with the book so the librarians can check it back in. Thank goodness he didn’t try to eat the book!
Here are some of the chunks of the card.
Here is the card pieced back together.
Here is the nice note I wrote on the back of the card explaining to the good librarians at the Library of Congress that my dog tried to eat the card.
Here he is sleeping off the destruction.
He also chewed on my bedside table.
This is how I found him after discovering the table.
Here is the blue, fuzzy bear he got for puppy graduation. The bear will always have a scar...
No comments:
Post a Comment