So, this weekend when we ran out of bully sticks, I let Bennie come along to the store. This is the latest toy Bennie picked out. It’s awesome for tug of war and he loves when I put another ball inside it. I’m just glad it wasn’t another furry toy. I can’t listen to him rip the hair off another stuffed animal. That squeaky, teeth rubbing on faux fur-noise makes me shudder.
19 June 2010
Yet Another New Toy
Every time I go to the pet store to pick up a bully stick or Bennie’s food or a new leash, etc. I am very careful to stay away from the toy aisle because I know I’ll end up leaving with something new. However, any time Bennie tags along, it’s a completely different story. He takes me straight to the toy aisle and you know the sales team displays the toys at dog height specifically to get you.
So, this weekend when we ran out of bully sticks, I let Bennie come along to the store. This is the latest toy Bennie picked out. It’s awesome for tug of war and he loves when I put another ball inside it. I’m just glad it wasn’t another furry toy. I can’t listen to him rip the hair off another stuffed animal. That squeaky, teeth rubbing on faux fur-noise makes me shudder.

So, this weekend when we ran out of bully sticks, I let Bennie come along to the store. This is the latest toy Bennie picked out. It’s awesome for tug of war and he loves when I put another ball inside it. I’m just glad it wasn’t another furry toy. I can’t listen to him rip the hair off another stuffed animal. That squeaky, teeth rubbing on faux fur-noise makes me shudder.
No comments:
Post a Comment